2024 Registration is now open!
BEFORE STARTING THE APPLICATION, if you wish to pay the $100 annual club membership fee by club cheque, please contact us to receive a coupon code to bypass online payment.
Online payment is preferred and expedites the approval process.
1) Visit the registration link by clicking here and clicking “Begin Application”
2) If you have never used Interpodia, you will be asked to create an account. This will be your account for all registration activities moving forward. Your account will also be given admin access for your club. If you have other family members involved in the sport, you simply add their information to your own account. If you have used Interpodia in the past for other sports/activities, you may use your existing account.
3) If you are entering a new club, you will have to create a new club listing. If you are renewing a previous listing, the information should be stored in the system by clicking “copy an existing listing.” Select the “approved” listing, but please be sure that all the information is up to date. This information will be used for a public club listing, so please only input the contact information you wish to be used for club purposes. You do NOT need to put your exact venue address; inputting the city/town is fine.
4) As you work through the application, please answer the questions as thoroughly as possible, with special attention to the following:
- You must decide if you want your members to pay for their AAWA memberships directly when they register or if you want AAWA to invoice your club for the total cost of the memberships (this would be the case if you collect the AAWA membership as part of your club fee)
- While we realize many clubs have already started their own club registration process for this season, you can set up your club registration through Interpodia as well. This has many advantages, including automatically directing payment of the club membership and AAWA membership at the time of a single-family registration, taking online payments, signing and storing waivers online, setting up a club store, etc. If you currently use other registration applications or websites, Interpodia can also link or build in some of those features. The whole process will be customized to your requirements. Please let us know if you are interested this season or next season and the Interpodia technical staff will be happy to give you more details.
5) Before payment, you’ll be asked to sign the Club Affiliation Agreement
6) Payment of the $100 can be completed online. If you are paying the $100 by club cheque, please ensure you enter and apply the received coupon code.
7) Once approved, you will receive detailed instructions for your athletes, coaches & associates to register for their AAWA memberships, specific to the payment options you have chosen. You will have admin control of your club through the account you created, allowing you see view registrations and edit certain aspects of their profiles.
1) Click Here to complete the AAWA membership registration
2) Our registration system is called 2M. It’s powered by Interpodia, which has been selected as the registration technology partner for wrestling associations and clubs across Canada.
Unless you’ve done anything with 2M before, you will need to create a user account. Please make this account under a parent’s name if the athlete is under 18 years old. You can add all your family members to the same account. If you have an existing account from another sport, you can use it for this registration as well.
3) Add and choose the first individual you are registering, and click “Register.” If renewing a membership from a previous season, all profiles should remain accessible and complete.
4) Please complete the required fields and click “save and continue.” The system will remember the information attached to the account to avoid filling out the same info every year or registering for events. If renewing, please ensure all stored information is up to date.
5) Please select the membership type (Athlete, Coach, etc.). It will ask you for your club affiliation; please begin typing your club name or “AAWA Independent Member” into the search bar and select it from the menu. If you later join a club during the season, please contact us, and your affiliation will be edited.
6) There are a couple of additional optional questions that assist AAWA in developing future programming. When complete, click “Next”
7) If you’d like to register another individual, click “Complete and Add Another Membership.” If not, click “Complete and Proceed to Cart”
8) You will be directed to the AAWA Participation Waiver, Image Consent Waiver and Participant Code of Conduct, all of which are signed digitally.
9) The payment page is the last step. Please enter your payment information and click “Submit and Complete”